On the off chance that you are taking your vehicle to New Zealand for an impermanent timeframe (for the most part a limit of a year), you can bring your vehicle into New Zealand free of obligation and assessment gave it is secured by a Carnet de Passage (Carnet).
In the event that you plan to transport your vehicle to New Zealand for a transitory period under a Carnet, your application ought to be made well ahead of time as it can assume control over a month for applications to be prepared.
While bringing in a vehicle under a carnet implies the vehicle is excluded from import obligation and duty it must be re-sent out from the nation in accordance with the length of the stay allowed by the carnet de section allows and can’t be sold whenever during its remain. On the off chance that you don’t have a carnet when bringing in your vehicle you should apply to the New Zealand Customs Service for a transitory import passage further to which you will be required to pay a money store to Customs proportionate to the traditions charges that would have been connected if the vehicle was imported for all time. Given that your vehicle is traded from New Zealand inside a year of its entry the money store will be discounted to you. Get best importing cars into New Zealand
Progressively nitty-gritty data on bringing a vehicle into New Zealand incidentally can be found on the NZTA site here.
Setting up your vehicle for Bio-Security and examination before shipment
Before your vehicle is dispatched it must be all around cleaned. All vehicles touching base in New Zealand must be isolate reviewed before they can be discharged by the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI). Both the inside and outside of the vehicle will be inspected for the nearness of the isolate matter, for example, soil, plant matter, bug or irritations. In the event that any material of concern is discovered it will require cleaning at an endorsed MPI sterilization office at the expense of the shipper. Regions that can much of the time be disregarded when a vehicle is cleaned preceding shipment include:
• Wheels and tires (counting save) and under/around curves and curved guards
• Spare wheel lodging and boot.
• The sides of the motor straight, radiator, cooling fan, and battery plate.
• Around dashboard, air vents and under seats checking for spider webs (and their occupants!)
Documentation we need
To transport your vehicle to New Zealand there are a couple of archives that we require duplicates of. These include:
• A Copy of the vehicles permit report (V5) – we needn’t bother with the first.
• A Copy of the photograph page of your Passport
• A Copy of a substantial MOT declaration may be mentioned on the off chance that you expect us to organize a gathering of your vehicle in the UK utilizing a guaranteed driver. On the off chance that your vehicle does not have a legitimate MOT, or in the event that you would basically like, we can organize accumulation utilizing a recuperation vehicle or encased gathering vehicle.